Items to do for this projectStatus date: November 6, 2005
- Setup a file upload area.
- Line up developers to help with Linux installs and Windows installs.
- Collect mods and bug fixes
Document the main project and additional submissionsInitial documentation started. Set up a demo sitesite is online Add the beta version to the demoAdded beta and alpha versions Upgrade the serverA much zippier machine is in place- cool.
- Setting up the file upload area might be done using php, or it could be a blind ftp incoming only server. File sizes should be limited to avoid overrunning the file system and creating a potential attack on the server.
- We still need Windows people to help out.
- There are mods, bug complaints, bug fixes, etc out there. We need to begin gathering them, verifying that the contributions are GPL'd so they can legally be added to the project. This might mean contacting the contributors/copyright holders to verify the license these were released under.
- Documentation is very important. I am currently working on documentation. I could probably use a little help refining what is already written. Not only do we need to make sure the code is properly commented, but having an improved how-to and manual could go a long way towards making this project even more useful. Unfortunately that might mean that some of Jon's more colorful comments be dropped from the code ;)